We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Stand Amazed...



I often find my self these days amazed at the life I have, to some it may not seem all that much, but to me I truly have riches... Scott and I have been married for over 13 years and in looking back at our journey we have both come so far, but lately I have noticed the growth my husband has had. He truly is a honorable man and I'm so grateful everyday that he is in my life. He takes such pride in supporting us and providing for us, he Loves Kenzie and is the best dad to her, it is such a comfort to know that she will be so close to him and that he will always do his best for her and me. I have came to know that marriage is a wonderful hard journey that is so worth all the stuggles. You truly become a better person and each year you find things about yourself and realize all that you can accomplish as long as you accomplish it together. I feel marriage is about Commitment, Love, Forgivness, Faith and Trust not only with each other but you also have to include God in that process as really he is the strenght and light of your being. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life, it brings such peace and joy to my heart. I just have such joy today and wanted to share.

5 comments:

heidi said...

very sweet, thanks for sharing, it's always fun to here & learn more

LV said...

Thanks for finding us! You're a sweetheart. And Brandon adores your hubbie. We love both your sense of humor!

♥ et said...

That was so nice to hear. I agree with you on so much of that. You guys make a great couple, and Kenzie completes you nicely. Thanks for sharing, it's always a good reminder.

Leah said...

I have just learned if I would stop and read your blog more than just coming to look for pictures, I would learn more about my cousin and her family. You and Scott make a wonderful team. Everyone in Texas loves the two of your together. Bless your hearts!

Jenny said...

You guys are so great! And Kenzie is so cute.. The years start to fly by, don't they. November will be 12 for steve and I. Hope you are good!