We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Friday, September 19, 2008

10 Years ago...

Five things I was doing 10 years ago... Sept 1998
1. Wishing we'd move back up North.
2. Wondering if we would ever have children.
3. I was getting ready to be sealed to my husband in the LDS Temple.
4. Went to Hawaii for the first time - loved every minute of it.
5. Went to Disneyland with my husband (it was his first time there)
and what a great time it was.

Five things on my list today...
1. Clean my house from top to bottom.
2. Taking Kenzie to the Park this afternoon.
3. Go grocery shopping.
4. Read my scriptures.
5. Go to bed early.

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Double stuffed oreo's.
2. Pizza.
3. Cashews.
4. Diet Coke.
5. Ice cream- with Chocolate.

Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
1. Travel, Travel and Travel.
2. Donate or start a charity to help abused children.
3. Take our families on fun vacations.
4. Re-invest for the future.
5. Try to stay humble.

Five places I have lived...
Since I've only lived in Utah- here are some City's
1. Sandy
2. Highland
3. Springville
4. Provo
5. St. George

Five jobs I've had...
1. Skywest Airlines- best company out there...
2. City of St. George.
3. Zion's National Bank.
4. Dr's Office.
5. Waitress...

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged, and ask them to read your blog. Let the person know that tagged you that you've answered there blog.
1. Jenny
2. Ashley and Rhiannon
3. Erin
4. Heidi
5. Danette
If you don't have time you are excused or if you've done this tag before... Thanks Jolie it was a great tag.

2 comments:

jallen06 said...

OMG Diet Coke???? LOL Glad you liked it and of course I meant you!!

♥ et said...

That was fun to learn some new things about you!! Wish I could go to Hawaii!! I did my tag, thanks so much for sharing!