We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ugh... Halloween

Most people like Halloween, oh not me though... It has never been a holiday that I have liked, but now that we have Kenzie, we have to do the costume and the whole bit. I want her to grow up knowing what Halloween is all about, and when she is older she can decide if it's a holdiay she likes or not. I have looked around at some costume's and can't decide what to do- so please vote and help me out. Also if any of you have any good ideas about a costume that is cheap and cute... Please let me know.

4 comments:

♥ et said...

I know how you feel, I'm not a fan either. It was all about the candy for me when I was little, because I didn't get any at any other time of year! But for the kiddos, you gotta do it. I have fun now with them, but it's not for me, that's for sure! I really like the ladybug costumes that I've seen. I have a few ideas, but there are SO many out there, I don't know what we'll decide on. Brek will do a hand-me-down, 3rd child curse. Ha. Good Luck, post pictures for sure!

Brittany said...

Okay, I agree with you...I hate Halloween. But, I voted for the fairy costume...she would look so cute. Okay, she'd look cute in anything, but I'd love to see her look like a little fairy.

Ever + Kelsey said...

Gotta go with the ladybug myself; She'd look adorable! Of course she'll look adorable in whatever she's in! Ezra picked out his own costume this year, he saw a dog costume and we couldn't drag him away from it so there it is!

Unknown said...

I think that she should be a fairy. Kenzie is really cute. And with the costume she will be adorable! Plus if her hair is curly that will definatly be cute! love you guys and miss you lots!