We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, September 1, 2008

The little things I love

I often get caught up in the big things in life, but lately I have learned to enjoy the little things- which I've named a few... no matter what your circumstance, if you look at the little things there is always something to make you smile or be thankful for, and you will see that life is pretty good...

Sleeping in
The smell after it rains
Kenzie's sweet kisses and laughter
Dairy Queen blizzards- Georgia Mud Fudge
E-mailing
Nature
Living in a land of Freedom
Thunder and Lightning
Long drives with my Husband
Stars that light up the sky
Warm weather
Best Friends
A girls night out
Having the gospel in my life ( The chruch of Jesus Christ of latter day Saints)
Being Loved
Laughing until it hurts
A good cry
Oh and so many more...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks,Stacey! I needed that, it's so true how we focus on the BIG things, when there are such beautiful little things.

I love your quotes on the sidebar of your blog.

♥ et said...

Thanks for that reminder! Life goes by so quickly that it's easy to forget or not notice those GR-8 things. Hope all is well with you guys.