We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Melt Down...


Well Kenzie had a meltdown over these balls... We went to gymnastics and they had 3 of these balls which they were to pick up and through into a bowl, little did I know this would send my daughter into orbit. She didn't want to part with them, it then became a struggle to share with the others and luckly it was towards the end of the class because she ended up crying until we left and all the way home... What do you do? she has a little temper and is not afraid to show it... I felt bad she got so upset, luckly I had a sucker at home which if all else fails it's my saving grace... I gave her that and she suddenly stopped and smiled... Little Turkey!!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

ha ha, that's so funny. my kids love these thing too

♥ et said...

sounds like a girl if i ever heard one, lol. sometimes candy is the only life saver we have, or for gary, popsicles. ha