We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Look...

Ok so on my last post, I feel I was a bit to pessimistic, so I decided to go back and take another look at Halloween...

I do love Halloween music
Scary Movies
Hautned house's

So I guess the part I don't like is dressing up, candy and Halloween decorations.

Thanks for everyone who helped me vote on my daughters costume, many wanted the Lady bug - which was really cute, although I think we are going with the fairy, mainly because I don't have to buy as much to go with it as I already have the items needed (tights,glitter,white top etc). It will be fun to see Kenzie this year, last year she was fascinated with all the costumes so this year I'm hoping she will still feel that way and not be scared.

1 comments:

heidi said...

she'll be adorable