We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, October 20, 2008

As promised...

I promised pictures of Kenzie at gymnastics so here they are: Although she was not having a good day she was teething and very grouchy... she has 5 more classes it has been really fun for both of us.



Dad lifting me up so I can reach (she was suppose to swing on the rings and opted to do this instead)

She loves these bars - they are suppose to try and walk on these with all fours, but she loves to see if she can balance herself on them, crazy kid...

She loves crawling through the tunnels....

I missed getting this shot, but she had both hands and feet on the upper bar, I was really proud of her, she really enjoyed this one...

2 comments:

♥ et said...

YAY! Looks like a great time. Thanks for sharing these pics.

heidi said...

this looks so fun, i'll bet she loves all the fun things