We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mamma Mia


Oh My, We had a Girls Night Out and saw this last night... Oh don't miss this show it is sooo good!!! Not only do you get to hear ABBA but it's great acting too and what a great story... You will feel young and carefree and you will want to sing and dance and have a big sleepover with friends... I need to see it agian and I want the soundtrack... to the girls that were there last night, thanks for the night out, it was a blast!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

How fun! I can't wait to go see it...

Ben & Kim said...

Hey Stacey... I'm glad I found your blog. Yeah, I do want to go see this movie. We need to a movie night again too. I hope all is well with you. Your daughter is beautiful.

Brittany said...

K, Stacey we need an update!

Danette said...

I went with a girlsfriend too!! We both loved it - totally brings back so many memories! I had to get the sound track too and it is awesome - I even work out to lots of the music!!

heidi said...

i saw the preview & thought it looked cute to see but haven't thought much pass that, i'll have to check it out