We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, July 7, 2008

Attitude is everything...

Kenzie looks so peaceful when she sleeps, It's hard to imagine that a few hours before she had a attitude. We were at church and Scott had taken her with him to Preisthood to give me some me time, as she was exploring things and going places she shouldn't be going, he kept telling her no-no, I guess she got sick of it and put her fingers in her ears so she could no longer hear him... Little stinker, he said the whole room was laughing. I think this is a sign of things to come...



2 comments:

Brittany said...

That is sooo cute! She sounds like her mom...

K, who's address did you need? If you click on my page and then the person you needed (Jolie, I think), it should say her address in the address bar at the top of the page... if not, let me know! Cute story!!!

♥ et said...

We love to hear the funny things Kenzi does. She's a real dolly.