We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's the little things...






You can't really tell but this is Kenzie giving me a grunt noise(which is the sound of a dog) to her anyway, and she thinks every animal makes that noise, so everytime we see birds, cats anything she makes these two little grunt noises, it is so funny and way cute...




This was the first time Kenzie let us put her sunglasses on. I love them but right after this picture she pulled them right off and I can't get them back on...







Kenzie loves putting Dads tie on and walking around with it, she is so funny she will take his hats and wear them, somtimes tries to fit into his shoes... I gues she misses him or something while he is at work, or she is going to be a cross dresser. I don't know which, although I'm hoping it's the missing him part... anyway its pretty cute...


3 comments:

♥ et said...

HOW CUTE! She is a little dolly! I'll bet she misses Scott a ton while he's at work, like Bree does Gary! Sunglasses are a hard thing, they love em or they hate em. Cute cute! We missed you guys on Saturday, your dad's work schedule got changed so just us and Herb n Danielle. The kids were sad they didn't get to see you. Hope your trip was a great one!

jallen06 said...

OMG Stac you are too funny!!!!

Danette said...

I love enjoying these little moments with you!! I love that you see them and treasure them too! I'm sure it's because she misses Scott that she puts on his things - no future cross dresser ;-)