We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


I couldn't let this day pass without giving Thanks...
I'm so thankful for the Country I live in and the Freedoms it provides.
I'm so thankful for the family and friends we have in our lives.
I'm so thankful for having a best friend as my husband.
I'm so thankful for being able to be Kenzie's mom - I just love her.
I'm so thankful for the gospel (Latter Day Saint) in my life and the peace and comfort it gives me.
I'm so thankful for my husband having a good job, food on our table and a roof over our heads, as so many are struggling to even have that.
May god bless you all...

1 comments:

♥ et said...

Happy Thanksgiving. We're so sad we missed the festivites. Hope you had a great time.