We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kenzie " Moments"




Loves when her dad comes home, they have so much fun together...











she was so funny the other day, I was vacuuming and all the sudden I notice she is picking up this racket(I guess her pretend vacuum) and she started vacuuming with me, it was so funny... Oh I just love her.




She is so cute, if I'm not reading to her, she will just take a book and look at the pictures - We read books at least 20 times a day... Which I love that she loves to read and loves books, so cute...










I hope this habbit sticks, I would love her to grow up and love to read and love learning...

3 comments:

♥ et said...

I love the piggy tails. She looks so cute with her hair like that! Books are the best. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, I hope all my kids catch on to that passion I have. What cute pics of your beautiful princess, daddy's girl, just like Brynlee!

heidi said...

all of these pictures look so sweet, she's so adorable

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big she's getting...so cute and so much fun. Next thing you know, she'll be copying you while you put on your makeup! I bet daddy isn't ready for her to grow up that quick! It seems like Scott is wrapped tight around her pinky...I love it!