We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Change is good Right...

Scott and I are off to a new adventure in our Marriage, we are moving to Orem Utah in February... He has a new job with Eskco Windows http://www.eskco.net/ and they are going to be opening a show room in Park City, Scott will be the Only Salesman for the Northern part of the state and he will focus on Park City and the surrounding areas...We feel very fortunate to have this opportunity for our family during these ecomonic times. We hope that this will be the last move for our family and we can make Orem our home... It is bitter sweet as we have loved living in St George, and we know so many people, and have so many friends, and I will miss my family dearly. We have lived here for over 15 years and feel like we are a real part of the community, and lets not forget the Weather... Oh how I'll miss that. They say change is good and it will be good to be close to Scott's family and our other relatives near by. It will be fun to get back into Skiing and I can't wait for Kenzie to learn, it will also be nice to go to the Zoo or Jazz game and not have to make it a weekend trip. We hope that any of you who are passing by on your way to Salt Lake will feel free to call us and stop in, we would love to visit... We will miss all of you, and when we come down to visit My family, we will make sure to stop in and say hello...

8 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

wow - good luck - that is awesome!

Coby & I are going through the BIG moving decision right now .., it is tough!

heidi said...

congrats, that should be a fun new adventure

LV said...

Crud! We're going to miss you two!

Shawna said...

I can't believe you are Moving!! how sad! but how exciting to move to Park City!! I love it there! We go there once a year to play, usually around May. We will totally come and visit you!! I'm sad little Kinzie won't grow up with Ali!

Ashley said...

Northern Utah was a great move for me :) I miss the weather though as well. I hate snow! But I love being close to family. Call me sometime and we will catch a movie.

Danette said...

WOW!! I hope the timing feels right. You are so amazing you will find lots of friends now in Orem. We can hardly wait to see you guys at your new pad next summer!

Brittany said...

Orem? That'll be nice for your little family... Congrats! All the more reason for me to be better at blogging...so, I can check in on you!

♥ et said...

Good luck! We wish you the best. We'll see you up there, probably more than we do here, our trips up there are our only time off from work, ha. Take care.