We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, June 9, 2008

I Got Tagged!!!








Well I guess this means it can happen to anyone... Just kidding, the rules- You can't primp or clean before - you take pictures as is, when you get the e-mail saying, you've been tagged. 10 pictues of the following rooms in the house, along with what your kids are doing and favorite shoes and vacations... I tagged: Jolie, Brittany and Ashlynn...




1. Fridge
Can you tell we have leftovers alot...













2. Closet,
well as you can see I still have my winter clothes in the closet- that's what I get for procrastinating.


3. Laundry Room
well luckly I did do laundry already so not so much to show- and I can't reach the shelf on our washer/dryer closet so everything sits on top of the dryer.






4. The Kitchen sink... Oh how I wished I would have done the dishes sooner- but I normally do them during lunch or dinner when Kenzie is eating... You caught me.








5. The bathroom, well lets just say that it's on my list to clean today...


























6. The family Room, well this is just after Kenzie makes her self at home, getting out a blanket so that when I put on Sound of music (her favorite) she can lay down and listen to them sing. That is the only parts she really likes... and I clean this up about 3 times a day. We hate the couches- can't wait to get new ones, but we are waiting until we build our house, which is sooo soon... I can hardly wait.


7. My favorite shoes- well to many to count although I don't own any of them right now, so here is what is on the floor of my closet...











8. What is my daughter doing right now!!! Eating lunch, although she is not liking the peas with maccaroni and cheese- but you have to get the veggies in somehow...





9. Self portrait... Gez what more do they want from me... Just kidding... Love taking pictures when your on a diet and it's not coming off as fast as you would like... yes I darkened my hair, I know i'm doing it backwards- it's light in the summer dark in the winter, well I never was one to follow the crowd.


10. Favorite Vacation...
Well it use to be Belieze but now it's Bora, Bora- I love these little cabana's you can stay in... right on the water... Oh I could stay a while...

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh, crap... I just got your tag! You suck so bad... I'm going to do it right now. I tagged you too, so go get it off my blog! Love ya!