We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, June 16, 2008

8 Things...


I’m passionate about
My husband
Being a mom
Wearing a smaller pair of pants
Using sunscreen
Living the Gospel
Enjoying each day
Building our house
Staying in touch with family and friends


Songs I can listen to - over and over
The Prayer
My Wish
Every Breathe You Take
Can’t Stop Believin’
If You Leave
Home
I Stand all Amazed
Because I have been Given Much

The past 8 Books I’ve Read
Moonlight becomes you
Pretend you don’t see Me
The Book of Mormon
Becoming Babywise
Happy baby healthy sleep habits
I am A Mother
Oh the places you will Go
I’m trying to be like Jesus - I read it to Kenzie everyday…

Things I say Often
I’m Blonde
Oh My Spaz…
Babe
U Know What
Whatever
You can Kiss My ---
I Love You
Duh

Things That Attract Me to a Friend
Honesty
Integrity
Sense of Humor
Common Interests
Kindness- and how they treat others
Fun to be with
Easy to Talk To
Non Judgmental- Open minded

Radom Things about Me…
I Love, Love being a mom
Love being Married to my best Friend
Hate Getting Older
Hate bugs and really, any creepy crawly thing…
I Keep Working on Improving myself
Love Traveling
I Love my life
Love the Ocean- really any Ocean…

Things I want to do before I die
I would love to know I made a difference in the world-even if it was just one life.
See my Grandchildren raised
Get to know my Ancestors and Heritage
Travel and Scuba Dive
Compete on the Amazing Race with my Husband
Get my Bachelor Degree
Spend more time with Family
Spend time being a couple Missionary with my Husband

Things I’ve Learned this Year
That being a mom is the greatest adventure one can have
That I’m ok with Me
That I love my Husband more every year
That I still have so much to work on
That not getting my nails done- is actually nice
That I’m not even close to being a SuperMom
That I survived Labor
That I’m grateful for my parents and the way I was raised

I actuall loved this tag I was tagged by Brittany- So I tagged Erin, Danette, Hiedi and Ashlynn- Go Girls Inspire me!!! Can't wait to see your responses...

4 comments:

Danette said...

Great tag...give me a day or two to do this, but I love the idea!!

heidi said...

love your list. i just finished mine sorry it took so long. thanks!

Brittany said...

I love it, Stacey! It was a fun post, huh?

Jenny said...

I am so glad I found out you have a blog! It is the greatest way to stay in touch. Your Kenzie is darling! I am so glad you are doing well..I will check back to see what you are up to!
Jen