We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cute and Funnies of Kenzie...

I posted these pictures backwords, but Kenzie loves for Scott and I to get out the blocks and make corals for her horses, or garages for her tractors, then the minute we are done, she loves to come and break it up... so I finally got a picture of it. What a funny girl...







I love this picture so I had to share, This is my winter coat I wore when I was Kenzie's age- she found it when we were unpacking and she wanted to put it on, so I grabbed the camera, and I'm so glad I did...

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I have a picture of Rhiannon wearing an outfit of mine when I was about three months. I wish my mom had taken a picture of me in it so I could have seen the comparisons.