We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The GBR...

This year the Gene Belnap reunion was in Brigham City Koa,(I don't recommend this camp to anyone)...Kenzie on the other hand, had a blast just being outside which of course was everyday, all day long. We all had a really good time together just hanging out and visiting, and the cousins loved playing with each other.


This was so sad... Her poor knee, I was leading her trike with a rope and pulling her around the campground while she got use to using her pedals... (I think I sucked at this) as I tipped her over 6 times, so needless to say she no longer wanted me near her trick...

They were hoping so bad to be able to climb this tree, how would it be to be young again...Oh don't answer that just yet...

0 comments: