We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Who asked for Snow...



Kenzie loved the Snow... We could not keep her inside for anything, the moment she woke up, she wanted to be outside, Oh my, I guess it's a good thing we are moving to a place that gets plenty of Snow...









Kenzie didn't seem to care if it was snowing or if it was windy, She would stay out for a hour at a time, as that is all her parents could take...she cried everytime we brought he inside.... Crazy kid!







This was her first time playing in Snow, so I thought I would share some of the pictures. I think we better get some warmer clothes because it looks like we'll be outside alot this Winter...









We had a great Christmas with Scott's family in Salt Lake City. Even with the 2 feet of Snow... We are looking foward to 2009 and hope it turns out to be a great year ... Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

heidi said...

how funny and crazy that she loves the snow so much. glad your christmas was good! happy new year

♥ et said...

Those are fun pics! She is a darling little girl! Hope you guys love it in your new home!

Brittany said...

She's going to love being up North in the snow...But, I'm going to miss you.

Danette said...

That is so great that she loves the snow!! I don't know if I could hang out for an hour at a time! I've gotten to be such a whimp...way to go Kenzie!! So darn cute!!