We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get back in touch...



I have just been introduced to Facebook, and well even though there is alot about blogging that I love that you can't do on Facebook. I have loved being able to be in touch with so many people at once, and finding people from back in the day. I have been able to talk and catch up with people I have not seen for 20yrs, due to moving or graduating and losing track of one another, some surprises and some disappointments. If you have not experienced this website, and have a desire to find out what happened to all those friends you graduated with or friends that through moving and such you lost track of one another. what a great way and very easy way to find and get in touch again...

1 comments:

heidi said...

i agree, it's been crazy how many people i've come into contact with