We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun memories...

I have been a terrible blogger... I have been so bad at getting my pictures on CD so I can upload them. So in the mean time, I wanted to post about the things Kenzie is enjoying right now before I forget...



I bought this about a month ago and hung it on her wall so she could look in the mirror as she loves to make facial expressions. We have been singing I Am a Child of God each night for awhile and everynight she looks in this mirror and says " mom watch, Kenzie (Sensie) is a child of God" It melts my heart everytime. I just love her.




This is her favorite book right now... she loves to read it with me, I can't believe she has this entire book memorized. I think we have read this every night for over a month...









We have had a family of Snails this summer and on the mornings when I water the lawn they all come out... Kenzie just loves to look at them and watch them move, she calls them mommy snail, daddy snail and baby snails... so funny...

0 comments: