We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My little Farmer...




Kenzie loves horses so luckly we have good friends that would let her ride them. she thinks she is a real pro.













I thought this was such a cute picture, the horse seemed to really like her.










This is her giving the horse a hug before we go, she wasn't happy. she loves the farm and could probably live on one. but her mom can't so well just have to take visits for now.









She loves to feed the animals, one of her favorite things to do is go get the eggs and feed them to the pigs.









here she is making sure they all get one egg. and then of course she has to pet them.










She is making sure she tells the dogs goodbye too, we can't forget them... What would I do without this cute little girl, who is basically my complete opposite, I just love her and all the fun things she sees in this world. She is my sunshine everyday!

0 comments: