We may not have it all together, but together we have it all...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun ways to help keep your little one busy...


I Was reading the March issue of Parenting mag. and they had some great ideas to keep your little on busy while on the go, so I thougth I'd share some.
While driving get a cookie sheet and some fun magnets and let them create what they want, right now Kenzie loves her LeapFrog magnets with the alphebet so I'm excited to try this.

While in the mall or Store, have them see how many people they see that are wearing purple shirts, or how many people are wearing flip flops etc. Give them a paper and crayon to keep track of. Kenzie is not old enough for this one, but I think when she is, she will love this, as she is very observant and analysis alot.

3 comments:

Coby said...

Good ideas - I love those magazines. I just started reading this months article on mom's new addiction ... blogging! Guess I should stop blogging & finish reading it. :)

heidi said...

great ideas thanks for sharing

Coby said...

Oops that was ASHLYNN not Coby